This site www.elclasicolivestream.com is a website made for all the fans of football who are looking for Euro 2016 content, streams, fixtures, schedules etc.
This site is a free internet service provider !! The websites links to other content where the streams are found. None of the streams displayed on this site are hosted by www.elclasicolivestream.com.
This site only links to other sites which provide the streams. The streams embedded on this site is not hosted by this site. The embedded streams are hosted on other networks and has nothing to do with this website. The streams are not associated to www.elclasicolivestream.com
The site is also an affiliate of Ad-center.com
As per Internet freedom !! This site is allowed to share free links and embed any content from the web. All policy violation requests must be send to the hosts and not to www.elclasicolivestream.com.
www.elclasicolivestream.com respects the intellectual property of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
* A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
* A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed” The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
contact mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you still thinks we are breaking rules and wants to file a complaint, you can visit here, select the type of Takedown and fill the required details.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).