Arsenal Vs PSG IST Time, TV Telecast Channels In India Of Champions League 2016-17: Premier League giants Arsenal and France favorites Paris Saint Germain will play return leg of Champions League group stage game on 24 November 2016 [IST]. Paris Saint Germain yet to register first win against The Gunners. They have not won any game against Arsenal so far. Secondly, home advantage of Arsenal would make it more difficult for PSG glory. Take a look on schedule of this match according to Indian Standard Time.
Arsenal Vs PSG IST Time, TV Telecast Channels In India Of Champions League 2016-17
- Competition: UEFA Champions League 2016-17
- Date: 24 November 2016
- Time: 1:15 am [IST]
- Venue: Emirates Stadium
- Seating capacity: 60,332 spectators
- Home team: Arsenal
- Away team: Paris Saint Germain
- Round: Round of 32 [Second leg]
- Telecast Channels in India: Ten 2, Arsenal Player etc.
Telecast Channels Of Arsenal Vs PSG Match
Indian TV channel TEN 2 will provide live telecast of Arsenal vs PSG match. It will start at 1:15 am on 24th November 2016. Scroll down for more telecast channels of Arsenal vs PSG
- United Kingdom: BT Sport 3
- France: Canal+ France
- Argentina: ESPN Play Latin America, ESPN 2 Argentina, ESPN Cono Norte
- Australia: beIN Sports Connect, beIN Sports 1
- Canada: TSN5, TSN4, TSN Go
- Colombia: ESPN Cono Norte, ESPN 2
- Croatia: HRT 2
- Denmark: TV3+ HD, Viaplay Denmark
- Finland: Viaplay Finland, Viasat Sport
- France: Canal+ France
- Germany: SKY Sport 1 HD, Teleclub Sport Live, Sky Go Deutschland
- Iceland: Stoo 2 Sport 2
- India: Ten 2
- Italy: Premium Calcio 1
- Norway: Viaplay Norway, Viasat Fotball Norway
- Spain: beIN Sports Connect Espana
- United States: Fox Sports Go, ESPN 3 USA, Fox Soccer 2Go, Fox Sports 1 USA
The first fixture between both sides ended with a 1-1 draw. PSG player Edison Cavani scored the opening goal of the game after 44 seconds. In second half, Alexis Sanchez scored the equalizer in 78th minute.
Both teams have save points as both teams have won three and drew one game. Both have also qualified for the round of 16, but the winner of this game will be at the top of Group A.
In last 3 previous head to head games, Arsenal won one game and remaining two were draws. Paris Saint Germain never won against Arsenal in this championship so far. Can they do it this time?